Saturday, May 22, 2010

Fun Weekend



Having fun at the playground


I love to slide!




On the deck with Daddy







We had a very relaxing weekend, and I managed to snap a few pics. We went to our neighborhood playground on Saturday morning. Davis loved going down the slide the best. It got hot very quickly, so we didn't stay out for very long. We are looking forward to a great summer. Lisa, Allan and the girls are coming for Memorial Day, and Shannon, Michael and their crew are coming for a week in June. We can't wait! Davis and I are taking a Mommy and Me swim class in July. I also have to spend 2 weeks learning about a reading program for my new job. I will be starting at Parkview Baptist in August. I'll be teaching one 6th grade English class and the remaining part of the day I'll be the middle school librarian. I'm really excited about getting some experience in a library, but of course, I'm very sad to leave my St. Amant High family! We are also anxiously awaiting for our friends Brittney and Blake to get home from Texas with their new little angel, Madeline Rose. It has been a whirlwind week for them, and I can't wait to meet their little sweetie! And of course, I can't wait to get pics of her and Davis together!

No comments:

Post a Comment