Monday, April 25, 2011

Family Fun in April

Since I have some time off for Easter, I'm finally getting a chance to update my blog.  We had a fantastic time when Lisa, Allan, Emmy, and Chloe were in town.  We wish they lived closer, so we could see them all of the time.  Davis loves playing with Emmy and Chloe.  We can't wait to see them again soon.

We also had a fun trip to the zoo with Mee Mee, Brandon, Des, and all the girls.  Davis was a little impatient at times.  He likes to look at the animals, but he doesn't like to stay in one spot for very long.  He is constantly on the go. I'm glad we found time to go before it gets too hot.  One of the funniest moments was when one of the giraffe's came right up to the fence.  Davis took off running saying "I scared."  It was so funny! He never cried, but he got out of there quick.  I did finally get him to go up to the giraffe but only after the initial shock had worn off.  I think he had the most fun brushing the sheep and goats.  He was exhausted by the time we left. :)
Playing in the tent

Ring around the rosie

Snuggling up & watching cartoons

Love this pic! :)

Trying to pet the tiger through the glass

Daddy & Davis in front of the alligators

Carli, Halli, Olivia & Davis in front of the flamingos

Davis, Des & the girls watching the giraffes

Brushing the goats

No comments:

Post a Comment