Playing at Pigtails & Crewcuts until it was my turn!
Behaving so well while getting my hair cut
That tickles!
Yay! All done....my first haircut!
Behaving so well while getting my hair cut
That tickles!
Yay! All done....my first haircut!
I took Davis to get his first haircut today. I know I was just talking about how much I liked his long hair, but it really was getting kind of stringy in the back, so I broke down and decided to get it cut. Davis was great the entire time. He liked trying to steer the plane he was sitting in and really liked when he was tickled with the brush. Enjoy the before and after pics! Doesn't he look like a big boy now?
Oh, the mark on his nose and lip is from running into the desk at the sitter's this week. It was his first big boo boo! He is definitely still adjusting to walking!

His hair looks great! What a big boy.. looks like he did really well! Still cute as can be!
ReplyDeleteOMG! He is getting so BIG and the hair cut makes him seem so much older. He looks so much like both of you, just precious! The Moody's are looking forward to hanging out with you guys soon, we are counting down the days! You guys have done such an awesome job with the little man. Love you!
ReplyDeleteThanks Shannon! That means a lot coming from you! Love ya'll and can't wait until June!
ReplyDelete