Thursday, March 11, 2010

Messy Boy









Davis absolutely loves yogurt. I've been trying to let him use his spoon more on his own. So, when I gave him his yogurt tonight, I let him have at it! It was so funny! He started out putting the spoon in the container and getting a good bit of yogurt in his mouth. Eventually, he got frustrated and began to eat it with his fingers. Finally, he just picked up the container and tried to dump it in his mouth. He was covered in yogurt!


In the last couple of days he has started to walk! He can take about 5 or 6 steps on his own. Tonight he was pushing his train all around the living room. He has been doing this for a while, but he now RUNS with the train. Shawn and I were racing around after him because we were so nervous he was going to hurt himself. Besides walking on his own, he is also getting another tooth on the bottom(7 total). He is eating like crazy! He has such a big appetite, but he is still a little peanut! I still haven't gotten his hair cut because I think it looks pretty cute long! He is such a little cutie pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment