Here are some pics from last weekend in Lafayette. Davis loves the water and REALLY wanted to get in the pond in Poppa's yard. He had to settle for just getting his feet wet. I know this summer he is really going to enjoy the pool.
Davis also had his first dentist appointment this week. His back teeth are starting to come in and he has another tooth on the bottom breaking through. So, he is a little drool monster right now!
Vincent's pilates studio opened today! Yay!! Everything seems to be going great! His studio looks awesome, and the classes are going well. Shawn and I are SO proud of him!

TOO cute! He looks like such a big boy walking out of the dentist office with his balloon!!!
ReplyDeleteAwww! This little cutie reminds me of you, Natalie, when you were a little girl! Yes, I'm old enough to remember when you were just a wee one... Happy Easter to all y'all! :D
ReplyDelete